The words say "Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanam is supporting Ramakrishna Mission in bringing these books at low prices." Tirupathi Venkateshwara supporting Ramakrishna Mission is the manifestation of the statement from Bhagavad Gita: "Dharma Samsthapanarthaya Sambhavaami Yuge Yuge", where Naarayana supports Dharma and the Vedic truths in many forms.
Some of the books on Vedanta I have read by people of the great order:
- Upanishads and Bhagavad Gita by Swami Prabhavananda
- Self-Knowledge etc. Swami Nikhilananda
- Upanishads by Swami Sarvananda (both English and Telugu)
- Lectures on Mandukya by Swami Ranganathananda
- The Upanishads by Swami Gambhirananda
I have an intuitive feeling that, in the last century, Ramakrishna Mission has atleast matched the peethams set up by Shri Adi Shankara in propagating Vedanta.