- Longing for the Vision of the Form: Arjuna's longing to see the real form of God [11(3-4)].
- Gift of divine vision: God's form cannot be seen without divine vision [11(5-8)].
- Vision of the divine form: Supremely wonderful and Lustrous Universal form of God [11(9-12)].
- Terrible and marvelous sentiment: The description of the Cosmic form made by Arjuna, full of terrible and marvelous sentiment [11(15-31)].
- Slain already: God is all-powerful; He has slain the heroes of the enemy already [11(32-34)].
- Mingling of joy and fear: Mingling of joy and fear in the heart of Arjuna [11(45)].
- Entrance into the universal form: It is only through single-minded devotion that devotees like Arjuna can enter into the Universal Form of the Lord [11(47,48), 11(53,54)].
Om Tat Sat!