- (Invocation 2) Fear of death is the driving force behind the quest for immortality.
- (1.) Awareness is All - The seer, the seen, the real and apparent.
- (6.) The world is what the mind conceives through the senses.
- (19.) Arguments about destiny and free will are carried on by those who have not realized. Those who have, are free from both.
- (21.) To see God is to be absorbed by God.
- (22.) God shines in the mind. But to know God, the mind has to turn inward.
The book also has some translations of Sankara's work by Ramana. More about it later.